Center for Youth Wellness is currently accepting applications for interns who are looking to gain practical experience. We offer the opportunity to participate in an exciting and fast growing health organization within a pediatric home that serves children and families.
We are looking for individuals who are willing to make a six month commitment and a 30 hour/week time investment, as a minimum.
Development Intern who will assist with the fundraising aspects that allows the Center for Youth Wellness to serve children and families.
Marketing Intern will assist the Marketing and Communications department at Center for Youth Wellness.
Public Policy Intern will assist the Policy department to support the California policy campaign on childhood adversity.
Grants Analyst Intern will assist the Director of Grants and Contracts in the analysis and monitoring of budget, grant, and financial documents.
- Six or twelve month placements
- Receive a monthly stipend
- Obtain hands-on experience and develop skills through professional development trainings.
- Participate in community activities within San Francisco
- Acquire a greater understanding of non-profits and healthcare within a growing organization.